Sunday, April 1, 2012

Book to Film Club April Reading: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath



Book to Film Club April Reading Selection: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

I'm really excited about this month's selection: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. I've never read it before and it definitely falls in the category of must-books and I think all the literary ladies in my life love it. I wanted to write lurve it, but correct spelling felt more appropriate than enthusiasm in this particular instance. I know almost nothing about it, and it's a bit of a gamble as the film is still very much in the early stages (although is noted as 2012), and as of yet doesn't have a director attached. I'm not worried though, as if it takes it's time to come to us it will put us ahead of the curve when it arrives.

Happy Reading!

Join the Movie Moxie Book to Film Club at any time. For title announcements, Book to Film Club news and monthly selections you can sign up for email updates here. Our final three books and entire year schedule will be announced very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog