Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Toronto After Dark Summer Screenng 2012: Juan of the Dead and The Pact



Taking a look at the first night of the Toronto After Dark Summer Screening with Cuban zombie films Juan of the Dead and haunted house flick The Pact.
  • I mention the Canadian zombie-comedy film Fido
  • I mention the book Down a Dark Hall, in particular the font that the title is in on the book cover.
  • I mention Starship Troopers, has it really been 15 years since then? Really?
  • I share that my You Tube Channel went like just a few weeks ago, feel free to check out more vlogs there.
  • If you are into the supernatural and paranormal, feel free to check out Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural a paranormal TV podcast I co-host with my sister Suzie and we chat all about fiction and non-fiction paranormal shows.
See more about the screenings here, see more information at the Toronto After Dark Film Festival website or Buy Tickets to the Summer Screenings Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog