Thursday, June 21, 2012

Movie Moxie Podcast 76: Prometheus



This week on The Movie Moxie Podcast Shannon finally completes the Countdown to Prometheus with seeing... Prometheus! The marathoning continues with checking out the 7th film for the Bondathon with Diamonds are Forever (not a fave & the mystery of why I stopped at this film became very clear) and checking out DVD releases for this week June 19, 2012.
I apologize for the random construction sounds and cat meowing, I had a short window of opportunity to record in this crazy heat wave I have to work with what I got!

Time Coding
0:00 - 1:00 Intro
1:00 - 14:00 Prometheus Review
14:00 - 21:30 Bondathon: Diamonds are Forever
21:30 - 29:30 DVD Releases for June 19, 2012
29:30 - Outro

Show Notes

Rather watch than listen? See my vlogs for Diamonds are Forever and DVD releases June 19, 2012 here, and for the video fans feel free to Subscribe to my YouTube Page here.

Movie Moxie Podcast - A 100% spoiler-free film review podcast
You can subscribe to the Movie Moxie Podcast here:
Subscribe through iTunes here


Up next week: Reviews of Safety Not Guaranteed, Live and Let Die & possibly more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog