Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Predator and AVP ~ Countdown to Prometheus Bonus Episode



The anticipation builds for Prometheus, and as I didn't get to see it opening weekend I looked back on two semi-related films to the series with Predator and AVP aka Alien vs Predator.

Things I notice on this re-watch and mention in the vlog:
  • I mention that I really like the fact that Predator has an ensemble cast, and I think that ensemble cast films lend themselves to enjoyable repeat viewings
  • I mention the Ontario Film Rating Board
  • I watched AVP with the alternate beginning
  • I mention Predator 2 and Predators (from 2010)
  • A big thank you to my sister Jamie for lending my AVP!
  • You can also hear my Prometheus Countdown reviews as a part of the Movie Moxie Podcast
  • See my vlog revisiting Alien here, Aliens here, Alien 3 here and Alien Resurrection here.
  • The Aliens Quadrilogy is very much part of my family history, especially with my siblings Jamie, Suzie & Jason, click through to see their sites and awesome adventures!
  • And a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to not spoil Prometheus - thank you. thank you. thank you :)
Prometheus hit theatres this week June 8, 2012 in North America; I am hoping to see it very, very soon and really hoping to avoid spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog