Monday, May 7, 2012

Bondathon Begins Vlog



It's been a while since I've done a vlog, but what better time to start up again than the beginning of a new marathon. That's right, this vlog is all about the Bondathon! I share my intentions of the countdown, ideas I intend to ponder along with way and even burning questions I hope to know the answer by the time be get to enjoy Skyfall in the fall.

Links to things mentioned during the vlog:
  • The Bondathon post, which includes the viewing/podcasting schedule
  • I thank my buddies Kirk and Dave for pointing me in good directions to find copies of the Ultimate Edition Bond Set.
  • I mention that Skyfall is on my Most Anticipated Films of the 2012 List.
  • I mention the 50th anniversary BluRay Bond Box Set: Bond 50: The Complete 22-Film Collection [Blu-ray]. It's available to pre-buy on Amazon.ca for a great price. To bad I don't want to wait, and don't yet have a BluRay player.
  • I mention the stores BMV & Sonic Boom here in the T-dot (THANK YOU for carrying Bond Ultimate Editions!)
  • I mention Netflix.ca as one of the few places to get the Bond Films (they are available to ship, not currently to stream).
  • I'm hoping that Mpix will air the Bond films.
Up next for The Bondathon: Review of Dr. No on the next episode of The Movie Moxie Podcast. I'm still undecided on if I'll do written review and vlogs as well - but I'll let you know. I'd also love to hear your thoughts on Dr. No. Have you seen it? Will you revisit it? What's your take on or memory of the very first Bond film? Is it your fave? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog