Sunday, March 25, 2012

2012 Owned/Unseen Challenge

Photobucket

My family has a saying that once you do something twice, it's a tradition. Considering I did an Owned/Unseen Challenge in 2010 and in 2011 that means it's now a tradition. Let's take a look at the films I've acquired, but haven't yet seen. There are certainly are some themes in the choices.

Seen: 11/20

Code 46 - seen
Dark Matter - seen
Deep Winter - seen
Downloading Nancy
Drive Angry - seen (vlog review)
Fading of the Cries
Hitman - seen (vlog review)
In Bruges
Life as a House - seen
Merantau - seen
Mister Foe
Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown - seen
Rise: Blood Hunter - seen
Spider
Teeth - seen
Underground - seen
Unleashed
Vanya on 42nd Street
Carnivale: Season 1
Carnivale: Season 2


I have a few in here that in previous years I wouldn't have included like Carnivale as it's TV (and also on my Mega List) and some films given to me (usually I stick with ones I bought), but I used the qualifier that they are all DVDs that I want to see. I own them, and I want to see them. Simple.

This is one of the odder challenges I do, and one of the few film challenges I have yet to be successful on (11/19 in 2010 and 14/17 in 2011), but I'm not going to let that get in my way (mind you I said that last year too...). Hopefully third time is the charm and I will make it through my new set of owned/unseen DVDs which this year clocks in at whopping 20 (18 pictured above...2 almost got away!).

I have them, I want to see them, therefore I should be able to watch them, yes? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog